1. Unlike traditional bulbs, LED turns 80% of energy usage into lighting. That equates to a significant cost savings on your electric bill.
2. LED lasts much longer than other bulbs, so no need to purchase replacement bulbs… and turning them off and on will not impact their lifespan, either.
3. No longer will you have to deal with flickering light, and the distracting humming and buzzing sounds that makes you reach for a newer bulb.
4. No need to wait for it to reach its full brightness – it lights instantly.
5. LED is eco-friendly. It is recyclable and contains no toxic elements, like the mercury found in florescent lighting.
6. It is a safe lighting source, made of durable components. Unlike traditional bulbs, LED will not emit heat. So plants will stay safe under its light, and touching the bulb will also not burn fingers.
7. LED is great for dimming because it will not turn yellow when dimming like traditional lighting does.
8. LED’s durability allows for both indoor and outdoor use, in both hot and cold weather.
9. The attractive and modern design makes all other bulbs look outdated.
10. LED is the newest, most advanced lighting technology. Millions of people are making the switch.